Students who are willing to kick start their career in data science and machine learning should consider going for python programming. It is one of the easiest languages to learn among all other languages because of its clean syntax, python doesn’t use unnecessary characters to indicate specificity.
Benefits of python
When you are learning languages, it is good to know the pros and cons of that language, which will further help you when you start executing bigger projects.
Python comes with many benefits and will help build your career in programming.
● It's easy to learn, so it's great for people who are beginners and are from non-tech backgrounds. When compared to other prominent languages such as C/C++ and Java, you require fewer lines of code to accomplish the same work, if you are using python.
● Its focus on clarity and readability makes it fantastic for groups, and easy to maintain over time.
● It's mature enough that there are no glaring holes in its design, which eventually improves productivity; developers can simply focus on solving the problem.
● This Profession is considered to be one of the respectful and Pythonistas that has a good reputation in society, and their community is generally active and helpful.
● It's versatile, you can do anything from web development to scientific modeling, and all of those things have well-supported tools.
● Python is fast to write. Because everything is so straightforward and you may complete the entire project within a week.
● Python is released under an open-source license that has been authorized by the OSI. As a result, it is both free to use and distribute. You can get the source code, change it, and even share your Python version. This is handy for companies that want to change a specific behavior and produce their version.
Python is a very user-friendly language, and it's a terrific alternative for those who aren't programmers by trade. However, there are two things to keep in mind before getting started with Python, Python has two significant flaws.
● One of the interpreted languages:- This makes it fast to write, but slow to run. If found any error in the coding, it stops executing further and reports back the error.
● It is dynamically typed:- Due to its dynamic nature, python is considered to be responsible for its slow speed. Dynamic typing is great if you're lazy, and you don’t have other projects piled up but if you have big projects in your hands then consider going for other languages.
Python has become the fastest growing language over the past few years., It is one of the easy and versatile languages to learn. It has some disadvantages but all things considered, we would call Python a very good language. For data science and machine learning projects, Python is the best language used in the industry. So, if you are interested in working in the data science field, start programming with learning Python.